ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING
AAT's highly established, industry recognised accounting and finance qualifications consists of three levels — foundation, advanced and professional.
The advanced qualification covers a range of complex accounting tasks, including maintaining cost accounting records and the preparation of reports and returns. You'll learn and master a number of accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
The Advanced Diploma consists of:
• Advanced Bookkeeping
• Final Accounts Preparation
• Management Accounting: Costing
• Indirect Tax
• Ethics for Accountants
• Spreadsheets for Accounting
Topics covered include:
1. Making provisions for doubtful and irrecoverable debts.
2. Reconciling ledgers with the cash book.
3. The importance of professional ethics in the working environment.
5. Use of spreadsheets to manage information in the accounting environment.
The Advanced Diploma will suit you if:
✓ you've completed the foundation accounting level and would like to build your skills
✓ you're already working in finance and you'd like a formal recognition of your skills
✓you would like to go onto be an AAT professional member (AATQB or MAAT) or study for chartered status.